Processing customer orders


It feels great putting orders on to the system and you know how much you will earn.

The retail commission so high, distributors can choose of up to 35% retail commission as soon they join. No pressure, no targets need to be met . 

I love how we can work our business , online or offline. The customers love buying from us as you can see below from a screenshot I have taken . Orders are flying as we work. I love the business. 
I look forward seeing our next catalogues being launched in October, the orders will increase for sure, we can even more money especially as heading towards Christmas . 
Onwards and upwards I can only say. ;) 

Vivamk the People's Business

When you join VivaMK you realise quickly that we are a People's Business. As this VivaMK Blog and post states "VivaMK the People...